Read our full story here: http://jasonandcourtnee.blogspot.com/


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ten Weeks

Hello double digits!!! This is such a great feeling. I am finally starting to feel some sense of calmness and my anxieties are decreasing. This morning I took the "Intelligender" test. Afterward, I read in the fine print that using it while on progesterone can result in a false boy result. Of course, I am on those and I did get a boy result so it could be a girl still. I suppose only time will tell.

 This past Tuesday I had my first OB appointment. It was exciting but very unexciting. It was mostly just like a regular yearly exam. I elected to do the NT scan between 10-13 weeks to check for Down Syndrome and Trisomy 18. I'd never consider "terminating" regardless of any result, but who doesn't want an extra ultrasound? It's totally worth a blood test to me. Needles don't scare this IVFer one single bit! I can't get enough of seeing that sweet little gummy bear dancing around. Plus, peace of mind is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment