Read our full story here: http://jasonandcourtnee.blogspot.com/


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Nine Weeks

Today I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Yesterday I started cramping pretty badly so I went to the ER. Everything turned out perfectly fine and I got to see our sweet little baby on ultrasound again. This time was really cool because the baby was wiggling his/her arms and legs all over the place. It was adorable and looked like he/she was dancing around in there. Baby B had a heart rate of 175 so that is really good! :)

Here is my photo:
This little one has really grown since the last ultrasound! I love how my baby cooperates and gives us really good photos! In this one, if you look closely you can see the little eyes and everything. It was so precious! We're not sure what that is hanging between the legs there, but Jason was getting pretty proud. Apparently even if we do end up with a little boy, his family jewels wouldn't develop for another few weeks anyway. Maybe it's the umbilical cord.

Here is a rotated image since apparently upside down is the cool way to be:

Simply amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment