Read our full story here: http://jasonandcourtnee.blogspot.com/


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eight Weeks

Today, I am eight weeks pregnant! Every week feels like such an accomplishment. I still cannot fathom the miracle taking place inside of my body.

Over the past week I have developed a few more symptoms... morning sickness mainly. Even as I'm puking I can't help but smile inside. I know it sounds so corny, but I am so thankful to have a reason to throw up. I did however call my doctor yesterday for help with this. She called me in Zofran and Phenergan which has been a lifesaver.

My first appointment with my OB clinic is this coming Tuesday! Up until now I have only been seen by my reproductive endocrinologist (the guy (besides my husband) who helped knock me up.) Even though it will only be a nurse visit, I am so excited to get my foot in the door and get things rolling along.

Yesterday my fetal doppler came in the mail. I, of course, tried it last night at 7w6d even though they don't usually pick up on a fetal heartbeat until weeks 10-12. So naturally, I wasn't able to locate our baby's heartbeat just yet but I can't wait until I can hear that beautiful sound once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment